Soundzfit.com is fully committed to protecting your privacy. Reach out to us if you have any problems or questions pertaining to the usage of your personal information, and we will be more than happy to help you.
By using this website and/or our services, you give your consent to your personal information’s processing as highlighted in this policy.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
You have these rights:
- Right to gain access: This means that you have the right to gain access to the information gathered about/from you. This also includes your right to make a request and procure a copy of your personalized data collected.
- Right to information: This means that you have the right to know if we are processing your personal data, what data is collected, why it is processed, and from where it is gathered.
- Right to erase: This means that you may request your personal information to be permanently removed from our official records in particular circumstances.
- Right to alteration: This means that you have the right to request erasure or alteration of your personal information that is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Right to limit processing: This means that you have the right to limit your personal data processing where specific conditions apply.
Data We Collect
Data that you have given us
This may be your name, email address, home address, billing address, and so forth – primarily key information required to deliver you a service or product to boost your consumer experience with us. We save the data you give us so that you can make a comment or carry out any other activities on our website. This data includes, for instance, your email address and your name.
Information gathered about you automatically
This entails data stored automatically by session tools such as cookies, for instance, information pertaining to your shopping cart, your shopping history (if it exists), your IP address, etc. We make use of this data to better your consumer experience. When you peruse our web site’s content or utilize our services, we might log your activities.
Publicly Available Data
We may collect information about you that is available publicly.
No transmission of data over the Internet is completely safe, and no electronic or physical security system is impassable. While we take definitive steps and action to avoid unlawful access to your personalized data, we cannot give a 100 percent guarantee of the security of the data that you send or the security of our databases and servers. When you use our services, you agree to take on all the risks associated with the data gathered by us or sent to us when you utilize our Services. In the improbable incident that we believe your information’s security might have been compromised in any way, we might seek to inform you.
We have no intention to gather or knowingly gather any data from children. We never target young kids with our services.